Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Last weekend Levi and I drove down to St. David. We got there late friday night and basically went straight to sleep. We were so tired!
Levi woke me up really early Saturday morning to play some paintball! I couldnt get up though and was really really tired and out of it....cold have something to do with the allergy stuff i took the night before that kinda knocked me out haha. It was so much fun though! I never got hit!! maybe thats why I had fun? lol either way I would totally play again!
Then we spent all day wedding planning...kinda lol...we looked at all his old pictures and found some really funny ones! Man his brothers were geeks back in the 80's and 90's hahaha. I had fun laughing with his mom and sister Audra! then we got all his addresses together for wedding invites...when we eventually make those and send them out lol. Were kinda taking our time on that.
Saturday night we watched "While you Were Sleeping". I thought I had never seen it but about halfway thru i realized that i had lol. Great movie!
Chruch was good sunday...FREEZING! but good.
It was really great being able to spend time with Levi's family! We hardly get to since were both so busy here with work and school. I hope we get the chance to go down again..and maybe they can come up here and we can do something fun!
All in all...amazing weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. It's a small world after all! I was in Windsor Ward while your dad was bishop! Levi Kempton is the younger brother of my High School best friend Sara. I grew up in St. David. Congratulations!!!! I wish you both lots of love and happiness and boy is it a small world!!
    Valerie (Hardwick) Potterf

    ReplyDelete